XCOM-like game with Werewolf/Mafia party game features
Available ON STEAM
Lost in space and time, a retro sci-fi starship is heading for the edge of the Universe, while the crew members are trying to spot and stop a Monster that can take human form and is picking off the passengers one by one.
But Two of the members of your starship’s crew are Monsters that can take the shape of human beings. Try to find out which of your teammates isn’t what they seem to be and wipe them out!
Or, if YOU are the Monster, kill them all and don’t get exposed!
I'm not a Monster
Multiplayer Turn-based Tactics
AS A CIVILIAN:
• Rescue other civilians and destroy monsters.
• Elaborate a team strategy, but don’t trust your teammates.
• Suspect everyone as you narrow down the list of possible shapeshifters.
• Look for weapons and devices around the spacecraft.
AS A MONSTER:
• Communicate with other players and rub into trust. Stay suspicious.
• Use disguise skills to move safely.
• Infect people to gain an advantage.
4 GB RAM
4 GB RAM
Intel Core i3 560 3.33GHz
Intel Core i5 2.6+ GHz
GeForce 9600 GT/Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB)
GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 6850 (1GB)